Search Engine Optimisation
We understand that SEO is a complicated process that requires keeping abreast of the latest requirements and taking an analytical approach. By allowing Little Big Voice to carry out your SEO, you'll have the time to concentrate on the aspects of your business that you know best. With 13 year's experience you can have the confidence to outsource your SEO to Little Big Voice.
We would ask you to remember that we design our optimisation campaigns around the precise needs of clients. The campaign that we develop for you will be the one that is most appropriate to your developing online presence. It’s success will be built on our collaboration with you, through all of its stages.
Here’s what’s included in a Little Big Voice campaign:
- Keyword Identification – We work with you to put together a list of popular keywords you’d like to be found under. At this stage we look at your competitors keywords, the competition and also monthly search volumes on Google.
- Analysis – Just about every website we work on has some problems which stop search engine spiders indexing and reading all the content efficiently. We go through your website with a fine tooth comb checking for errors.
- Content & Site Preparation – We have a good understanding of which keywords will highlight your message and how your site should be coded to make those search robots feel at home!
- Links – We carry out a thorough link building process, but remember, with links, it’s how good rather than how many. Quality over quantity.
- Position Reporting – We email you a completely customised report every month – to show you your search engine positions now, and how they were in the past.
- Analytics Reporting - We also install analytics software giving you a wealth of information in a concise monthly report about who is visiting your website - where they came from, what keywords they used to find you, and how successful you are in converting visitors into leads and sales.
It’s a thorough process that involves a constant process of review and revision. Little Big Voice campaigns are for 12 months. Twice a month (or more) we review your search engine rankings, examine your site traffic reports and implement the appropriate tweaks.
How long does it all take?
On average between 2 and 3 months although we have achieved results in under 2 days, it’s very dependent on the age of the domain. SEO takes time and patience. If your SEO company cheats the system or tries to take shortcuts, you’ll risk having your site removed from Google and other search engines.
Higher quality link directories
Perfectly complementing our one-way link building which is already included in each of the SEO plans. We'll submit your website to high PR (Google Page Rank) directories. Each directory charges a submission fee ranging from £50 to £300 (included within the cost). We'll choose the best and most cost effective links for your business and even look at your competitors links and submit to them accordingly. Still one of the best ways to gain quality one-way links to a website. These links lead to improved search engine rankings, and ultimately more visitors coming to your site.
Social bookmarking submissions
A popular way to enhance the website's traffic, exposure, and links using the power of sites like Digg, Reddit, Delicious, Stumbleupon and Technorati. These sites can provide a powerful and sometimes viral traffic boost, and should be considered as part of your SEO strategy.
A blog can be an important factor in adding fresh content to your website and generating further links. Most people start a blog with good intentions but soon get bored with it, don't have the time or run out of things to write about. We can add one new blog posting each week or more if you wish. We can even build the blog for you if you wish.
Blog & RSS submissions
Blog submission are crucial to launching a successful blog or RSS feed. The nature of blogs and their integration with RSS and XML technologies make their marketing needs different than the standard website. Instead of submission to normal directories, it is important to get your blog listed in the major feed aggregators and listings. We have researched the best resources to submit your blog for maximum effectiveness and exposure. Our service can help your blog get listed in the correct locations to get your the exposure and traffic you require!
Twitter and Facebook
Currently all the rage and soon to become a more important factor in search engine rankings. There's nothing worse than Tweeting all day long in the hope of attracting followers - it takes too long! We'll do that for you, adding in excess of 1,000 followers carefully selected from either your competitors or by keywords used. Having this number of followers under your belt will get the ball rolling.
Submitting articles can be a great SEO technique to boost backlinks to the site, and therefore the page ranking and search engine positioning. By writing targeted articles about your topic, your article will get posted on related sites. This has the benefit of providing backlinks to your site, usually in your author's bio. There is also a secondary benefit of presenting yourself and your site as authority figures.
To find out more information on our SEO plans or to discuss how we can help your business further, please call 020 8387 0071 or fill out our form.